This scrapbook page was inspired by a few of her techniques:
- stamp on background paper to make it unique and help with colour coordination - I used circles on the stripy background and flourish on the white photo mat
- emboss die cuts - I used Cuttlebug swiss dots on the blue circles
- layer inks on stamped images - see close-up of heart
- punch a hole for the twine to keep it in place
- use perfect pearls in a mini-mister: your very own Glimmer Mist; check out the glimmery edges of the flowers
This is practically a tribute to the talented lady!