Thursday, September 23, 2010

Wedding Card

A colleague is getting married on Saturday. I volunteered to make a card for the IT department and here's what I came up with. I'm happy to report that everyone - especially the bride-to-be - was impressed; as was I.

I wouldn't normally use black on a wedding card but this lady is actually having a black-and-white wedding; her bridesmaids are wearing black.
It's a big A5 card (A4 folded in half) which meant there was a fair bit of ground to cover. This was really a mash-up of techniques and brands, but nothing fancy. I did toy with the idea of having the two birds face each other but in the end decided with this as the sentiment on the envelope actually stated something about love involving looking in the same direction (so true).

No comments:

Post a Comment